Help Desk

Events Calendar PRO + Aggregator

Wordpress platform, and necessary plugins up to date and with verified license key.

Found that frequency of import had been changed on main Google Calendar import. Attempted to update to “Hourly”. Previewed import and was approved. Saved changes and all data disappeared from Imports dashboard. Now only blank screen.

Deactivated Events Cal PRO, reactivated and chose Events > Import. All tabs present “New Import, Scheduled Imports, and History”, but if selected, resulting load page is blank.

https://www.useloom.com/share/66abeb97c49d4471b2bbd5b0d8394d4f

After time, first interaction with “Imports” shows without issue, but when interacted with resulting load page is blank and if attempting to reinstate the Import, prompt says already created.

https://www.useloom.com/share/f455a5981db44f019acac2431ddf7bc5

Please advise, thank you.

Still need assistance. Please advise. Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your site. I will try to help you get this sorted.

I am not seeing this behavior on my test install. Can you try running through the troubleshooting steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts Guide? https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Basically, temporarily switch to the Twenty Seventeen theme and disable ALL other plugins than The Events Calendar, including any “Must Use” plugins.

Then, try to recreate the problem. If it is working correctly, re-enable everything one at a time until the problem returns.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

Thank you Sky. Our crew is duplicating the site so that we can perform the testing without messing with the public-facing site. I will walk through the steps in the guide and let you know what I find today.

Hi again,

Great! Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

Sky, we are having a testing issue due to the limitation on our install license. I do not want to go through the testing on our client’s (First Church) live site and so have set up a test site, but need permission for an additional install for calendar pro AND aggregator just for 48 hours.

Can you do this?

Apologies for the late response. Our team is swamped at the moment. Would appreciate a quick turnaround so that we can get this resolved before the weekend. Thank you.

Hi again,

The Events Calendar Pro license just enables updates. You generally don’t need this when setting up a staging site. Just download the plugin from your account and upload via the WordPress Plugins interface.

The Events Aggregator license will work on as many sites as you need. It is only limited by the number of unique imports run per day. Just enter the license for this on the site in Events > Settings > Licenses.

You can just ignore the message about the TEC Pro license after activating.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

Thank you. It looks like our ghost site doesn’t throw any errors on testing that I can see. However, we still get a disappearing act on the actual site when trying to ask the plugin to do any sort of update in the imports section.

We have contacted the original developers for further inspection.

Hi again,

Glad that it’s working on the test site. I would try to reproduce all of the settings of the live site on the test site to see if you reproduce the issue and figure out which setting is responsible.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks,
    Sky

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team