Events Calendar pro aggregator NOT WORKING!

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events Calendar pro aggregator NOT WORKING!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joanne Rogers
    Participant

Hi,

I have purchased the Events Calendar pro aggregator and I am trying to link it to pull events from another events calendar pro calendar, which is on another site I manage, as I do not want to have to enter all the events twice. But I can’t get this to work, why won’t it work? I have followed all the instructions on the knowledge base.

I have opened this on another thread, but it was closed before I could get the problem resloved?
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/aggregator-not-working-with-another-events-calendar-pro-calendar/

The Fault I am getting is – There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown message: http_request_failed

Why won’t this work when they are both your calendars? Also, is there a way I can download a CSV file of the one with all the events in? so I can upload it on the other site instead?

Since I have had the aggregator it has never worked, If I can’t get it to work I would like to get a refund or swap to another product in the range please? I do not want to have to open a ticket and get you guys to do the link for me everytime, that is not an aggregator.

Thanks

Joanne Rogers
    Participant

There was an error fetching the results from your import: Events could not be imported. The URL provided could be reached and has The Events Calendar REST API enabled, but there was an error while fetching an archive page. Learn more.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the Aggregator imports. I will try to help you get this sorted.

I tried importing from https://www.ukswingersclubs.co.uk/events/ and received the same error message as you are reporting. I tried adjusting my “Other URL” import settings for “Import Date Range Limit” and was able to get successful imports if I set this to “1 week” or less time.

It looks like there are a high number of events on that site, and the combination of that and potentially the server environment settings, are causing it to time out.

Try setting your “Import Date Range Limit” to 72 hours and see if it works for you then.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar pro aggregator NOT WORKING!’ is closed to new replies.