Aggregator not working with another Events calendar pro calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator not working with another Events calendar pro calendar

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Joanne Rogers.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joanne Rogers
    Participant

Hi,

I have purchased the Events Calendar pro aggregator and I am trying to link it to pull events from another events calendar pro calendar, which is on another site I manage, as I do not want to have to enter all the events twice. But I can’t get this to work, why won’t it work? I have followed all the instructions on the knowledge base

Thanks

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

To pull events from another website, here are the different steps to follow:

1. In the back-office of your website which as Event Aggregator, go to Events > Import ;
    2. For Import Origin, select Other URL ;
    3. Import Type: choose betwwen One-Time Import or Scheduled Import, depending on your needs ;
    4. URL: paste the URL of the website you want to get the events from
    5. Then click on Preview and Import All if everything’s correct 😉

I hope this helps! However, if it still doesn’t work for you, please contact me so I could assist you further.

Cheers,

Joanne Rogers
    Participant

Hi,

No this did not help, this is exactly what I had been doing, but it just
    comes up with –

*There was an error fetching the results from your import: *Event
    Aggregator cannot import events from this site.

But the calendar I am trying to pull from is one of yours also?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Joanne,

The calendar you are trying to pull from must be managed by The Events Calendar.

If that’s well the case, could you give me the URL of the website you’re trying to pull the events from (you can set the reply as private)? I will test locally to see what is going wrong.

Thank you!

Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator not working with another Events calendar pro calendar’ is closed to new replies.