Events Calendar in Main Loop – Not Functioning

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar in Main Loop – Not Functioning

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Hi,

This is my site, the calendar posts are not appearing in the main blog loop, I have selected ‘Include events in main blog loop’

https://raceconnections.com/category/blog/

Thanks
    Titus

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Titus and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Secondly, would it be possible to get a screenshot of your Settings > Reading page in your wp-admin dashboard ?

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

titusraj
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

titusraj
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for all your work, I have made a temporary forward from the main
    home page to https://raceconnections.com/events/

That solves the filter bar issue on the deskptop version of the theme. I
    will try a different theme soon , to check on why the filter bar does not
    appear on mobiles or rather why it appears while loading but is not present
    after the page has loaded.

I will wait to hear from you about the main blog loop rather then a
    downgrade.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Titus,

Awesome. Thank you for your understanding and kudos on the temporary fix.

Keep me posted on your findings and I will do the same as soon as the fix is out.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release is out, containing a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-21-august-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar in Main Loop – Not Functioning’ is closed to new replies.