Events calendar homepage

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events calendar homepage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cristina

Hello,

I’m trying to design a homepage with recent posts as well as the events. What I would like to have is a homepage with a slider, recent posts and events together (ordered by date), call to action and footer.I’ve already checked the “Include events in main blog loop” option in the plugin’s menu, but the events are not shown in the homepage recent post section. Is it possible to do it with the free version or I need to upgrade the pro one?
    btw I’m using a Salient theme.

Thank you

Cliff

Hi, Cristina. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

You could use one of our plugin’s widgets or shortcodes (most are only available in the Events Calendar PRO upgrade), but including in a slider or blog post loop outside of the main blog page would be outside the scope of support that we can provide, since such implementations would not be coming from our plugin.

I don’t know which slider you’re trying to use, but https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/integrating-events-calendar-slider-revolution-essential-grid/ may be helpful.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events calendar homepage’ is closed to new replies.