Events Calendar, Eventbrite, and VC

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar, Eventbrite, and VC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kelly

I read in another question that you have no specific integration or add-on with Visual Composer (VC), however, aside from that I wonder if a WordPress site that utilizes that plugin (VC) can also utilize your Events Calendar and Eventbrite plugins?

Also, is it correct to say that your products are WordPress plugins?

Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for checking out our plugins! They are indeed WordPress plugins.

While we don’t have any native support for page builders like Visual Composer, you should still be able to display events on those pages using widgets and the shortcodes that come with Events Calendar Pro.

If this integration is something you would like to see added in the future, please do cast your vote for that request here in our Feature Ideas forum – this is how we gauge interest in new features and is something we consider when planning future releases.

We do also offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with our products, so feel free to test it out and make sure that it will work with Visual Composer the way you want it to!

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar, Eventbrite, and VC’ is closed to new replies.