Events Calendar Errors

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Errors

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Mary Fergusson Longue Vue.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I got the following errors on my website this morning and could not access the backend at all.

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/24/2579324/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe/Main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/24/2579324/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 285

Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/24/2579324/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/vendor/tribe-common-libraries/tribe-common-libraries.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/24/2579324/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 469

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/24/2579324/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/vendor/tribe-common-libraries/tribe-common-libraries.class.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/24/2579324/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 469

With some help (deactivating all the plugins) I was finally able to log-in and enable the plugins. When I tried to activate the Events Calendar plug in the site crashed again and I got the above errors.

Please help.

George
    Participant

Yikes! Sorry to see this.

What I would recommend is to do a “Clean install” of The Events Calendar and all of its related plugins.

So whatever version of these plugins you have on your site, DELETE all of the existing versions of The Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, etc. off of your website. This will not erase event or ticket data.

Once those are all deleted, head to http://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads

1. Download fresh copies of Event Tickets and The Events Calendar.
    2. Install those fresh copies on your site and activate both plugins.
    3. What do you find when you do this?
    4. If no errors happen, download fresh copies of Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus
    5. Install those fresh copies on your site and activate both plugins.
    6. What do you find when you do this?

If errors arise in step #5, but NOT in step #2, then do this:
    7. Deactivate Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus so that only Event Tickets and The Events Calendar are active.
    8. Then Post your site’s complete, un-edited system information using the “Sharing information manually” steps outlined in this article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks!
    George

It worked! Thanks!

George
    Participant

Awesome! Open a new thread any time if other issues or questions arise.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Errors’ is closed to new replies.