Events Calendar 4.5.10 Update Broke "Attendee Information", No Longer Shows Up

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Calendar 4.5.10 Update Broke "Attendee Information", No Longer Shows Up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Morton
    Participant

Recently updated a store to Events Calendar 4.5.10. It caused some errors in the console I have pasted below. It prevented a lot of things from working with the tickets, including the “Attendee Information” checkbox. It actually just didn’t show up anymore.

Note that restoring version 4.5.9 immediately fixed the issues.

Here’s the console error seen in 4.5.10:

Uncaught TypeError: $tribe_tickets.find(...).bumpdown is not a function tickets.js?ver=4.5.3:609
    at Object.success (tickets.js?ver=4.5.3:609)
    at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,utils,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui&load[]=-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,plupload,jquery-ui-tabs,jquery-form&ver=4.8.1:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,utils,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui&load[]=-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,plupload,jquery-ui-tabs,jquery-form&ver=4.8.1:2)
    at y (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,utils,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui&load[]=-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,plupload,jquery-ui-tabs,jquery-form&ver=4.8.1:4)
    at XMLHttpRequest.c (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,utils,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui&load[]=-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,plupload,jquery-ui-tabs,jquery-form&ver=4.8.1:4)

Patricia

Hey Kevin,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing.

Yesterday we released a hotfix for a set of user interface breakages (for some of our users datepickers and other selectors were not functioning correctly).

Can you please update the plugin to 4.5.10.1 and check if your problem is solved after that?

If the issue persists after the plugin update, please let us know and we will be glad to further investigate your case.

Regards,

Patricia

Steve Guy
    Participant

I’m encountering the same problem. I updated the plugin to 4.5.10.1, but the errors continue. 🙁

Patricia

Hey Steve,

Can you please let us know if the problem is solved after downgrading The Events Calendar to version 4.5.9 as well?

You can downgrade to the previous version by following these instructions.

This information would be helpful to identify the cause of the issue.

Thanks!

Patricia

Kevin Morton
    Participant

Just want to update from my end. I updated to the hotfixed v 4.5.10.1 and it resolved the console and UI errors I was seeing. Thank you.

Patricia

Hi Kevin,

Thank for letting us know that upgrading to 4.5.10.1 solved the issue you were experiencing!

Let me know if you have any other questions in the mean time and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar 4.5.10 Update Broke "Attendee Information", No Longer Shows Up’ is closed to new replies.