Eventbrite – Uploading multiple events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite – Uploading multiple events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    reiddm
    Participant

Are you able to upload events from a event summary page – https://www.eventbrite.com/d/pa–philadelphia/events–this-weekend/?place_id=101718083

Or do you have to enter each event URL separate?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

You should be able to import the events from that link – I tested this out on my end and was able to do so (see screeshot). Is this not working the same way on your end? If not, what happens when you try to import from that link? Can you share your full system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

reiddm
    Participant

Look at the dates for the events that you imported. The first event starts in 2038, I’m having the same issue.

reiddm
    Participant

See my latest note.

Look at the dates for the events that you imported. The first event starts in 2038, I’m having the same issue.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry for the confusion here – I hadn’t looked at the dates when I tested the import; I was thinking that the import was not loading up for you.

This is a good question. I checked with the team on this, and we do have a ticket open to investigate unexpected results being returned for location-based URLs like this. I’ve linked this thread to that ticket, so as soon as we have an update on this, we’ll let you know here.

In the meantime, you would need to import the events individually. Sorry for the bad news there!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Courtney

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Thanks

Courtney

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite – Uploading multiple events’ is closed to new replies.