Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eric

Is there a way to try the Eventbrite Tickets add-on before purchasing it? I’d like to try out Eventbrite and would like to see if it has all the functionality required for a project.

Leah

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your interest in Eventbrite Tickets. We do have a demo site at wpshindig.com. You can check out the Eventbrite Tickets demo here.

Also, I highly recommend that you check out the screenshots on the Eventbrite Tickets product page, and peruse our New User Primer. You can also explore our Eventbrite Tickets forum.

Those sources will help you figure out if this is the right plugin for you. If you don’t find the answers to your questions, please ask here and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Leah

Frank Knippenberg

So I understand you can not create an event fromt the wordpress side if you want to use authorize.net but if you import an event from the eventbrite side that is using authroize.net will there be any problem with the purchasing of a ticket?

Leah

Hi Frank,

I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand what you’re asking. Would you mind starting a new topic and explaining further? I’ll get your questions answered as soon as I can. I appreciate you starting a new forum thread as that helps keep things organized for future users.

Cheers,
    Leah

Mike

i watched the videos by Rob for the wp eventsbrite tickets plugin and it didnt show an option for authorize.net but eventsbrite allows you to use that payment gateway, can i use auth.net in your plugin?

Leah

Hey Mike,

Unfortunately, as discussed in this thread, that isn’t currently possible due to limitations in the Eventbrite API. As I understand it, the payment options our plugin facilitates are the only ones currently supported – unless you set up an event directly on eventbrite.com itself, of course – and anything beyond this will only become possible as and when Eventbrite further develop their API. You might be able to create an event on Eventbrite with authorize.net and then import it to your WordPress install with our Eventbrite plugin.

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.