Eventbrite Tickets Version 4.5.1 – previously imported events broken

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets Version 4.5.1 – previously imported events broken

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michael Tornblom
    Participant

Sorry to be rude, but don’t release versions that don’t work. Please do not use your customers as alfa/beta tester. Since update 4.5 nothing really works as intended …

If I rollback to previos version 4.4.9 does it work with the updated verisons of Events calender (pro)

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-tickets-version-4-5-1-previously-imported-events-broken/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m really sorry about this issue with Eventbrite imports. I just want to assure you that the developers are already working on a fix on high priority. I will add your voice to the bugticket as well and you will be notified here once the fix is released.

don’t release versions that don’t work

This is definitely not our intention. Before we release any update, fix, or feature, it goes through several stages of testing and Q&A to make sure all works well. Despite our best efforts and partially due to the different environments and setups users have it is impossible to test every scenario and occasionally bugs fall through the cracks.

This is where we need to rely on our users like yourself, who report these. It is much appreciated.

If you roll back to EBT 4.4.9 then it would be best to also roll back TEC and PRO as well:

• TEC 4.6.17
    • PRO 4.4.27

The recent PRO might work as it is less tied to EBT, but I cannot guarantee that.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michael!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address the Eventbrite Imports issue.

There is no need to update anything on your end, but do make sure you are using the latest versions of The Events Calendar and Eventbrite Tickets. You can get from your downloads page.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins updates without disrupting the live site.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Best,
    Victor

Michael Tornblom
    Participant

Still doesn´t work …

Michael Tornblom
    Participant

If there are anything I can supply or answer, I will … so you can resolve this issue … As for now imports are working but still theres no Eventbrite registering forms to RVSP to the event … Works perfect with Version 4.4.9 but not with 4.5.1

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear that imports from Eventbrite still do not work for you.

Please give me some time to investigate.

Thanks for your patience,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Can you please share with me the following:

• your system information
    • the url of the event on Eventbrite that gives you the issue
    • the url of the event on your WordPress site where the tickets don’t show up

Thanks,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets Version 4.5.1 – previously imported events broken’ is closed to new replies.