Eventbrite Tickets + The Events Calendar Multisite for 30-ish sites?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite Tickets + The Events Calendar Multisite for 30-ish sites?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Horlbeck

Referencing my initial conversation here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wordpress-3-5-multisite-support/, I was wondering if you all had had any further insight into what your pricing structure my look like for integrating Eventbrite Tickets and The Events Calendar for multisites consisting of more than 10 sites (specifically, closer to 30). It’s unlikely that *all* of those subsites would use the Eventbrite Tickets portion, but still possible.

So, I suppose the questions are:
    – Does multisite support work for Eventbrite Tickets to allow each subsite it’s own account
    – If we were to start at a 10-site license, can it be upgraded beyond the 10-site limit at some point?

Thanks!

Rob

Hey Mark. Thanks for the note here; funny, you’re the first person I’ve seen ever actually ask about multisite licensing for Eventbrite. We are working on a plan for it with the core product but the add-ons haven’t really seen it come up. If you email me ([email protected]) we can keep a discussion on that going.

To answer the non-cost related questions:

* Yes, if set up on a multisite, it would give a separate installation of the plugin per sub-site.
    * Totally fine to start on a 10-site license and upgrade whenever multisite licensing is officially supported. That’s what we’re asking users who want to do the same with Events Calendar PRO to do: start with a developer license and work up from there.

Hope this helps. Let me know if it doesn’t, or if you need anything else here.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets + The Events Calendar Multisite for 30-ish sites?’ is closed to new replies.