WordPress 3.5 Multisite support ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WordPress 3.5 Multisite support ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jervis Thompson

Does your ECP plugin support WordPress 3.5 multisite/network installations?

Leah

Hi Jervis,

Events Calendar PRO does run on WordPress 3.5 multisites. Keep in mind that only the site(s) in the network that have license keys associated will update automatically to our newest versions. We are working on developing multisite pricing for networks with more than 10 sites.

Does that answer your question? Let me know if I can clarify.

Cheers,
    Leah

Jason

I’ve actually found a serious bug with running WP3.5 multisite and using Events Calendar. The url rewrites are not working at all. So in the admin interface by default the page urls are set to “events” (for the list or calendar) and “event” for an individual event. These urls do not resolve properly on the front of the site. I’d be happy to purchase the PRO license if someone could ensure me that this works properly under MultiSite (sub-directory structure).

Barry

Hi guys: Jason you’re right that there are currently some challenges in integrating The Events Calendar into a WordPress network/multisite installation – certainly with the most recent releases of WordPress.

What I can tell you though is that we’re actively taking steps to make for a smoother integration with multisite environments, so hopefully it will be plain sailing in the near future 🙂

Mark

Good to hear that you’re actively working on it. I’m looking to get this installed on a multisite installation that supports upwards of 30 sites. I’d certainly appreciate hearing back on your pricing structure.

Additionally, I’m looking into support Event Brite integration here, with each site having different credentials. Possible?

Leah

Hi Mark,

We don’t have a pricing structure in place yet, but please keep an eye on our site and social media for news. We will likely release details at the same time as our version 3.0 release. You can also join our newsletter (link near the bottom right of this page) for email updates.

If I understand your question correctly, you’re interested in using different Eventbrite credentials with sites within an MU installation. Honestly, I’m not sure if that would work, but it’s something we could look into when we are closer to readying our multi-site release. Once we announce that, feel free to check back in or email us at pro (at) tri.be and we can look into MU Eventbrite integration.

Cheers,
    Leah

Barry

Just to chip in here, once broader issues with multisite are ironed out I don’t see that (separate Eventbrite credentials on separate sites in a network) being a problem, as even on a “conventional” WP installation you can assign different Eventbrite credentials to different users, who can then perform the import/export work … that in itself isn’t absolutely ideal but it does mean that what you are asking about is a very real possibility.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress 3.5 Multisite support ?’ is closed to new replies.