EventBrite Tickets Single Event Improt not visable after installation and verifi

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Tickets Single Event Improt not visable after installation and verifi

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Good afternoon
    I have installed the event calendar pro, keyring and now the EventBrite plugin. Everything seems to have installed ok and I received authorization through EventBrite however I do not have a single event import button or link, I only have csv. file import. Please help.

Barry

Hi there!

It looks like you didn’t provide the system information (found in the Events → Settings → Help screen) when you opened this topic.

Would it be possible for you to share this now by posting it in a private reply?

Thanks!

This reply is private.

Barry

That is odd, all the more so as it looks like you were able to successfully set up your Eventbrite API key.

Would it be possible for you to run through our standard troubleshooting steps in case there is a conflict of some kind?

This reply is private.

Barry

This is strange.

So within the Events menu (in the admin environment), it skips straight over the Import: Eventbrite option?

Import: Eventbrite in the menu

Yet you can still navigate to the Events → Settings → Eventbrite settings tab? I just want to be absolutely sure I’m understanding the problem.

Thanks!

Yes, this is what is happening. I actually took everything out deleted all the files and started again. I was able to authirize everything but it does not have the Import Eventbrite link on the menu.

Barry

When you are logging in, what is your user role – is it a regular site administrator and have the roles been modified in any way (that you know of)?

Barry

One more question! … do you have the admin toolbar visible at the top of the screen and is there an Events menu complete with an Import submenu?

Is Eventbrite also missing from that submenu?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Tickets Single Event Improt not visable after installation and verifi’ is closed to new replies.