Eventbrite Tickets Plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite Tickets Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant

Can we get an ETA of when you’ll provide a fix for the Eventbrite error, “There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown service message?” This couldn’t come at a worse time for us. Everything worked until we updated to 4.5.

Thx. Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue!

Can you provide me with the URL that you are trying to import, so that I can do some testing on my end as well?

In the meantime, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if anything else comes up along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Eric
    Participant

Hi Jaime, thank you for the quick response. I’ll gather the info for you and follow up in a response with it. One important question that may resolve this issue … Do we need the Event Aggregator plugin installed in order for the Eventbrite plugin to work? 🙂

Hi Eric,

No, you do not need Event Aggregator in order for Eventbrite Tickets to work.  We have done away with the Legacy Import and you can find your Eventbrite import tool under Events Settings < Imports.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Eric
    Participant

Thank you, Jaime. Yesterday’s update solved our issue. We are now connected. 🙂 Eric

Glad to hear it, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since this issue has been resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets Plugin’ is closed to new replies.