Eventbrite Tickets not showing purchase iFrame

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets not showing purchase iFrame

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Berdow
    Participant

Hi there,

My website is http://www.ivyplussociety.com

I’m using Events Calendar Version 4.6.23 and Eventbrite Tickets Version 4.5.3

The site seems to be stuck “Currently migrating Eventbrite events to ensure proper data is displayed when editing.” Screenshot attached.

I have downloaded Transient Manager (per a previous thread) and cleared all transients. I then switched my import settings to cron-based and clicked “migrate” again to no avail.

I just want each event to have the buy tickets button and iFrame. I have added a manual “buy tickets” button to all events and one of the events (https://ivyplussociety.com/event/la-12th-anniversary-party-2/) still has the iFrame but I can’t tell how or why.

I think under “edit event” it used to have the options to sell tickets on the page but doesn’t anymore. Screenshot attached.

Thank you!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Bradley,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you ๐Ÿ™‚

Do your Eventbrite events have a privacy set to “Private”?

Does your iFrame never appear, or does it appear randomly?

Cheers,
    Jeremy

popuppainting
    Participant

Hi Bradley,

I haven’t got any help from Modern Tribe with this for a month now, so I have looked into the code and found a workaround.

See https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-ticket-iframe-often-doesnt-appear/

I hope it works for you!

All the best

Pete

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your workaround, Pete!

Bradley, I’ve attached your ticket to the bug report. And I’m setting this ticket as “Pending fix” so that we could warn you as soon as the problem is resolved. It should be part of the next maintenance release (which should be out on the first week of October).

Thank you for your patience and understanding ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, where we included some work around the Eventbrite tickets iframe functionality.

You can find out more about this release โ†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We have not been able to identify a specific bug on our end that would prevent the tickets iframe from being displayed. So, if you still experience this on your site, please navigate to your WP Admin > Events > Help and under the <b>Event Log </b>section set the Logging Level to “Warnings and errorsโ€.

This will log a warning if the ticket iframe has not been displayed for an event and will give us more information about the problem. If that’s the case, please share the logs with us so we can see if any problem from there.

In addition, you can install the following plugin which will force the display of the tickets iframe for your published events > tribe-ext-eventbrite-tickets-force-iframe.zip

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your help and patience while we work on this together.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets not showing purchase iFrame’ is closed to new replies.