Event ticket iframe often doesn't appear

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Event ticket iframe often doesn't appear

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    popuppainting
    Participant

The iframe for event tickets often doesn’t appear. When the iframe doesn’t appear, the containing div also doesn’t exist – this one – <div class=”eventbrite-ticket-embed” id=”eventbrite-ticket-embed”>.

All the plugins are up to date. Clicking refresh, there the iframe sometimes appears, and sometimes doesn’t – there appears to be no pattern to it.

There is nothing helpful in the wp_debug log. There are no errors when I look in the Chrome console.

Once, and only once, I received the attached error, but this may well not be part of the issue as it has not reappeared on any of the hundred or so times I have refreshed and the iframe hasn’t appeared.

I have deactivated all other plugins on a staging site, and reverted to twentyseventeen, but it is still only intermittently showing the iframe (and its parent div).

Rich Berardi
    Participant

Same exact issue, waiting for a reply to my posting.

365producer
    Participant

That makes 3 of us – in one day.

Hi Gareth,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue on your site!

Can you provide me with the URL that you are trying to import, so that I can do some testing on my end?

Under Events Settings < Help is your Event Aggregator Status. Can you take a screenshot of what you see there?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

popuppainting
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for providing me with that information.

As a next step, could you please flush your transients using a plugin like Transients Manager or via server, using WP-CLI? You can flush all of your transients (WordPress will repopulate them as necessary), or just the one associated with our plugin: “tribe_aggregator_origins”.

Sometimes this transient caches the response from our server informing that your license is still not present/activated in your site, even though it is.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

popuppainting
    Participant

Thanks. I have done that and I will keep an eye on it over the next couple of days. Would the situation you describe be likely if, within a 2 minute period, you get the ticket iframe displaying every other time? If it is that, what will stop the problem happening again?

Hi Gareth,

If clearing the transients did work to bring back the ticket iframe, it is likely that the ticket iframe will stick around this time.

Let me know if that answers your question and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

popuppainting
    Participant

This reply is private.

popuppainting
    Participant

I have just deleted the transients again, but the problem is still intermittent.

Rich Berardi
    Participant

Is there any progress with this?
    None of our eventbrite events have a way for our end user to signup!

popuppainting
    Participant

No Rich, no further progress at the moment – like you we have customers unable to purchase.

Barry

We’re really sorry for the inconvenience. We’ve logged a bug ticket and have linked it to this topic (so we can update you once we’ve made some progress).

popuppainting
    Participant

Hi, is there any update on this please? It has been over a month now, and we are suffering long periods where the iframe doesn’t show, so we are missing out on sales because our customers cannot see any way to buy.

Is there a fix, or a temporary work around we can use?

popuppainting
    Participant

Just had another look – out of 10 refreshes, the iframe appeared twice. Nothing of note in the debug.log. This really is a critical problem – our customers cannot buy. When will we see if a fix?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Event ticket iframe often doesn't appear’ is closed to new replies.