EventBrite Tickets not Showing On an Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Tickets not Showing On an Event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ocst
    Participant

Hi Support,

I’ve had a re-occurance of the following issue:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/tickets-not-showing-on-a-single-event/#post-1007477

The event that is causing the problem is here:

8th Annual Oxford vs Cambridge Hockey Match

As before, all the ticket information shows up correctly on the back end, the price shows up on the event page, but there is no link on the event page for purchasing tickets!

Please advise what I can try here.

Thanks

Geoff

Hi @ocst and sorry for this issue popping back up.

Like Nico did in the last thread, I’d like to try importing the event on my test site to see if I get the same issue. Will you please send me the Eventbrite link to the event that is not working so I can give it a shot?

Also, if you could send me a username and login in a private reply to view the event (it’s locked out) then that would be helpful as well.

Thanks!
    Geoff

ocst
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hi @ocst,

Sorry for the delayed reply while most of our team is out.

I’ve been looking at this and am having a tough time tracking down what’s happening. I’ve been able to import the event on my site and experienced the same issue–the event content imports but the ticket form is not included, though the tickets are displayed on the back end.

I see that Nico asked a couple of great questions in your last thread and they would be worth asking again:

The only difference I see in both events is the timezone: the working event is set to EST while the other is set to EDT. But that shouldn’t be a problem, Can you try to switch that setting anyway?

and this:

It’s just this event that’s not working or this is happening with other events as well? If you create a new event does it work? Also have you tried to ‘disconnect’ and ‘reconnect’ the event?

Were you able to give those a try and, if so, what was the result? Hopefully this will help us pinpoint things a little further to figure this out.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Tickets not Showing On an Event’ is closed to new replies.