Eventbrite tickets buy button not displaying

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite tickets buy button not displaying

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Àlex
    Participant

Hi,
    I installed a few months ago the eventbrite tickets in my wordpress and all is working fine except that now I can’t see the buying ticket information… In this url you can see an example http://www.espaicoaching.com/agenda/connecta-amb-el-teu-public/

I don’t know what is happening but my plugin licence expired a few days ago.. maybe this is the problem. Do I have to buy it again?

Thanks a lot

Nico

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll try to help you out here…

I see that you license for EventBrite tickets is still active and won’t expire until next year. Anyway if the license expires the plugin should still be active. Not sure it’s related with the issue you are experiencing.

Regarding that event you show me, Do you see the corresponding tickets in the backend (when you edit the event)? Did this stopped working for all events or just in particular cases?

Please let me know about this follow-up questions,
    Best,
    Nico

Àlex
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the fast answer.
    Yes, I see the tickets in my backoffice, and I only have one ticket so I can’t compare it. But I created another one and the payment div was not displayed.

Could you please tell me the name of the div class and I will look inside the code?

Thanks a lot.

Nico

Hey Alex,

Thanks for confirming that apparently this is happening with all tickets. I’ve already looked for the code in the source, but had no luck… anyway the tickets form html code looks like this:

<form action="..." class="cart" method="post" enctype='multipart/form-data'>

I think we’ll need to do a bit more of basic troubleshooting: Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins. Please double-check if you have the latest versions of the plugins active.

Can you share the link to the linked EventBrite event? I might find something there too.

Thanks for the patience while we work on this,
    Best,
    Nico

PD: I’ve noticed you site is in Catalan, not good at it but if you prefer we can switch to Spanish.

Àlex
    Participant

Hi I’ve done all the testing points and nothing changed. I have also the latest plugin version.

This is my ticket link https://www.eventbrite.es/e/entradas-connecta-amb-el-teu-public-18794472774

Thanks a lot!

Nico

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sending over the event URL. I was able to import the event in my local install -clean WordPress install with The Events Calendar plugin + add-ons + TweentyFifteen theme-, and the tickets are showing correctly in the front end of the site as expected.

Thanks also going through the steps in the testing for conflicts guide. The next step to check on this would be to test importing the event in a clean WordPress install. If your hosting provides has cPanel enabled -or other similar software- you might be able to do a very quick and simple 1-click install of WordPress to test this.

Please let me know if that sounds doable for you,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Àlex
    Participant

Hi, I’ve tried and nothing happened. Otherwise the Eventbrite import funtion has desapeared in my backoffice. I’ve tried to reinstall the Add-on but it’s no longer working..

Do you know which can be the problem?

Thanks

Nico

Hey Alex,

Sorry to hear this got messy 🙁 Not sure what can be the problem here, I think the best will be to re-configure the plugin settings.

Can you please go over the New User Primer EventBrite Tickets? That should help you configuring the plugin from scratch.

Also take a look at this article: Configuring Eventbrite Tickets to use eventbrite.co.uk (which also applies to any international EventBrite domain like .es). This wasn’t necessary when I tried to import the event you shared, but it’s worth giving it a try.

Last but not least check that you are running the latest versions of all our plugins in your site.

Thanks for your patience while we get this sorted,
    Best,
    Nico

Àlex
    Participant

Hi Nico,
    I have delated the two plugins, I’ve reconfigured everything and now everything is working fine!

Thanks a lot for your help and patience!!

Nico

Gran notícia Alex 🙂

Stocked to hear we could sort this out!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite tickets buy button not displaying’ is closed to new replies.