Eventbrite Ticket Authorization Failing with a 404 error

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Ticket Authorization Failing with a 404 error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jordan Merson
    Participant

I am trying to complete the ‘Get Authorization’ function for the Eventbrite Tickets. When I click on the button, I am directed to the Eventbrite site where I can Allow or Deny the application authorization. When I click ‘Allow’, I am redirected back to my site, buth the [application url]/tribe-oath/eventbrite/?code=[token] returns a 404 error.

Hunter

Hey Jordan,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about the issue. Before I try and reproduce the 404 error, can you review our Testing for conflicts guide and report back with what you find out?

Thanks again and take care.
    Cheers!

Jordan Merson
    Participant

The API configuration screen pre-fills the Auth URL incorrectly. It fills in ‘http://[my app url]/tribe-oauth/eventbrite/’ with a trailing slash. The associated instructions with this field say to copy and paste this value into the OAuth Redirect URI setting in Eventbrite “as it must be identical to what you see above“. But, the paragraph above states that the URI should be set to ‘http://[my app url]/tribe-oauth/eventbrite’, no trailing slash. THE DIRECTION TO COPY AND PASTE THE VALUE THAT IS AUTO-POPULATED IN THE AUTH URL FIELD IS INCORRECT. The value that is entered on Eventbrite MUST NOT HAVE THE TRAILING SLASH.

Hunter

Hey Jordan,

You marked the thread as ‘Resolved’ but based on your last answer, I’m not exactly sure what the status of your issue. Did you get everything figured out? And I’ll be sure to make note of everything mentioned as we’re always looking for ways to improve our plugins and documentation.

If you wouldn’t mind, any more context behind your last response will be helpful as well. Thank you for the response and please let me know if you’re all set. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Ticket Authorization Failing with a 404 error’ is closed to new replies.