Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Gravitate Core Services.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just linked up eventbrite addon and went to create a new test event to push to Eventbrite. I get the below error

We were unable to sync your event to Eventbrite. Here’s what happened:
    Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

I double checked the venue address to make sure it was the same as my eventbrite addresses. I even added a new venue to troubleshoot and still was presented with the same error. Another strange thing is I don’t have the “Import EventBrite” option under the “Events” menu like the product demo displays.

Hunter

Hello 🙂

Thank you for purchase and welcome to the Premium Plugin support forums! I was not able to reproduce the issue you described. I went ahead and created a short screencast documenting the behavior I experienced when creating a new event and attempting to sync it to Eventbrite.

I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WordPress theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours as instructed in the Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this? If not, please do so and let me know what you learn.

Can you visit Events > Settings > APIs and hit the Remove Authorization button near the bottom of the page under the Eventbrite section? After the page refreshes, hit the Get Authorization button in the same location and let me if it authorizes correctly. The Remove Authorization button will reappear the authorization went through.

Let me know if reauthorizing makes a difference when attempting to sync an event to Eventbrite and we’ll go from there. Thanks and have a good evening!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.’ is closed to new replies.