Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sophia
    Participant

Hi everyone,

when I try to create an eventbrite ticket, I receive the following error: “Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.”, even though the venue has a correct address.

Yesterday, I had the plugin authorized and connected to a different eventbrite account. after I changed the account and authorized it for the new account, I did not receive a “Success” message after authorization. Is this maybe a hint on why I cannot create events?

Thanks very much for your help.

Best wishes,
    GerSoc

Hunter

Hi GerSoc 🙂

Welcome back and sorry to see you’re having issues with the Eventbrite Tickets plugin. I notice in your System Information you have a few outdated Modern Tribe plugins. Can you please update to the latest versions, then test as explained in the Testing for conflicts guide and let me know if it has any impact on the behavior you’re currently experiencing?

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Thank you and please keep me updated. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.’ is closed to new replies.