Eventbrite questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

Hi – I’m considering buying the Eventbrite plugin. We host a free Modern Tribe calendar for our readers to use, and its usage is growing fast.

I am exploring the option to allow folks who use our calendar to sell tickets. Can we allow calendar users to sell tickets through our calendar via Eventbrite? Can we set it up so that we can get a percentage or flat fee portion of the ticket revenue?

Thanks in advance

Geoff

Hey Doug and thanks for reaching out! I’m really stoked to hear that The Events Calendar has been working out on your site. 🙂

Man, that’s an awesome question and something we are actually working on. Our Community Events add-on allows visitors to submit events to the calendar and what we’re working on is a solution that would allow them to create tickets as well. We have started a beta program for it, if you’re interested, which you can sign up for here.

In the meantime, I’m afraid Eventbrite Tickets is going to fall short of what you’re looking for. It’s great for syncing events between WordPress and Eventbrite.com, but not for community ticket sales in and of itself.

Sorry for the bad news here, but does this at least help answer your question? It would be great to see if the beta product we’re testing will be a solid start in that direction!

Geoff

Doug
    Participant

Thanks Geoff – that’s good news. Looking forward to seeing that functionality roll out.
    -doug

Geoff

Right on and my pleasure! Thanks again for reaching out. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite questions’ is closed to new replies.