EventBrite Plugin on Multisite not registering correctly

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Plugin on Multisite not registering correctly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Stephens
    Participant

I have installed the Eventbrite plugin on one site in a multisite installation and applied the single use license. The license was applied successfully, but I am seeing a message at the top of the page:

“It looks like you’re using The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets, but the license keys you supplied do not appear to be valid or are missing. Please review and fix so that you can always have access to our latest versions!”

Any ideas what I may be doing wrong or missing?

Courtney

Hi Matthew

You are safe to use the plugin on the single instance. However, your site will not receive auto-updates on multi-site. Unfortunately, that will be a manual process for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Matthew Stephens
    Participant

Thank you Courtney,

Thanks for confirming he use of the license on a single instance. The issue I have is that the license does not seem to be registering correctly, it is saving but still displaying the license error at the top of each page?

Thanks
    Matt

MATTHEW STEPHENS
    Vice President

eHotelier.com

T: +61 (0) 2 9437 0438 | M: +61 (0) 411 214 343
    [email protected]

eHotelier – Professional Development Hospitality

Courtney

Hi Matt,

I’m sorry this is still happening. Even after validating your license, you should still see this on the license settings page:

Thank you! You have enabled a valid license. It looks like you are using this license within a multisite network. If you have 11 or more subsites, want network-level management, and/or require automatic updates, you need to upgrade to a multisite license. Read more about license options.

There might be a notification at the top of the site.  In the top right corner is an X to close the notification.

After closing it, are you still seeing the notification?

Keep me posted please.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Matthew Stephens
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, if I close the message, the issue still exists – ie with EventBrite tickets, there is not “Import – EventBrite tickets” menu option.

Thanks Courtney,
    Matt

Courtney

Hi Matt

Can you run through the Testing for Conflicts?

Even with the error message, the plugin should display the Import Eventbrite tickets.

Please keep me posted. Most of our team is away for the annual company retreat. As soon as they have returned, I’ll be sure to ask around for those more experienced with multisite issues.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Plugin on Multisite not registering correctly’ is closed to new replies.