Eventbrite Plugin Asking for venue and valid address

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Plugin Asking for venue and valid address

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    e.club
    Participant

I am trying to set up the events section for a client who would like to insert the events and register through eventbrite. We have the plugin installed and authorized but every time I publish an event I get an error message:
    “We were unable to sync your event to Eventbrite. Here’s what happened:
    Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.”

Is there something I’m missing here? I have a venue and valid address selected in a different section.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by e.club.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Courtney.
    Courtney

Hello Deloris

I’m sorry this isn’t working for you yet. I’d like to help get this resolved 🙂

Has the same venue previously work? If so, the Eventbrite API might be having some downtime. Is this event not working while other events are working?

Another alternative is to follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, would you mind enabling WP_DEBUG and sharing any messages you see while navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket?

Thanks,
    Courtney

e.club
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

This error message is occurring on any event that is created, not a specific one.

Courtney

Hi Deloris

It looks like you’ve found a bug. Thanks for that. I’m flagging this thread so that you will be notified as soon as we release a fix.

Courtney

e.club
    Participant

Thank you, is there anything I can do for my client in the meantime?

Courtney

Unfortunately, I can’t offer a work around solution at this time.

However, we will notify you as soon as the solution is released.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 10th July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-10th-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Plugin Asking for venue and valid address’ is closed to new replies.