Eventbrite plug in fatal errors

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite plug in fatal errors

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Amilkar
    Participant

Seems to work on iOS and IE apparently Safari is having conflicts. I reset my browser and have directed customers to do the same to no avail

Barry

OK, bear with me while I push this up to another team member.

Barry

What is your PHP memory_limit currently set to (please seek advice from your web hosting provider if you are unsure about this)?

If it is below 64M can you increase it to at least that level?

Amilkar
    Participant

An error occurred while contacting Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again.
    Error: Failure when receiving data from the peer

THis is what I get now when I try to add a class

Barry

To clarify, as well as seeing this error on the frontend you are seeing this in the admin environment when trying to publish events to Eventbrite?

Did you find about about your memory_limit setting/were you able to increase this?

Amilkar
    Participant

working on that now, was teaching a class and had to step away from the computer

That is beyond my skill sets

Amilkar
    Participant

I get that error when I try to import an event. Never happened before

Amilkar
    Participant

on phone with godaddy now

Amilkar
    Participant

godaddy isn’t confirming a max just saying i am using most recent optimized php

Amilkar
    Participant

it is at 32

Amilkar
    Participant

Ok, so looked into the php5.ini memory_limit 64

Barry

Just for clarity – within a php.ini file I believe that memory_limit ought to be expressed as 64M rather than just 64 (just pointing this out in case the setting is not being followed due to the missing M).

Can you double check that and then let me know if you made the correction and if it made any difference?

Amilkar
    Participant

It’s at 64M

Barry

Thanks!

I’m trying to get some input from some other team members on this one – I appreciate your patience and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Amilkar
    Participant

Do you think the conflict may exist with the recent update? Possibly that the option to automatically include sales info and map info conflicts with already posted events?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite plug in fatal errors’ is closed to new replies.