EventBrite instructions deprecated, Swap for Event Tickets Plus?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite instructions deprecated, Swap for Event Tickets Plus?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cory
    Participant

Just purchased Eventbrite Plugin with Events Calendar PRO and the instructions on the Eventbrite page indicate a section in Settings called “Add-On APIs”. I cannot find this anywhere, making it impossible to set-up the Eventbrite integration.

However, it would be to our advantage to manage the events ourselves, and after doing a little research, I would like to swap my license from Eventbrite Tickets to Event Tickets Plus. Is this possible?

~Cory

Cliff

Hi Cory. Thanks for your Eventbrite purchase and interest in our Event Tickets Plus product.

Regarding Eventbrite, when the plugin’s active, you should see these settings: http://cl.ly/3o3T1k1p1w1y

As far as a “swap” goes, we cannot do that. However, you can submit a Refund Request for your Eventbrite purchase and then just do a new purchase for Event Tickets Plus.

Whether or not you should use Eventbrite or Event Tickets Plus is of course a personal decision, but buying and trying Event Tickets Plus may make the decision clear for you.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Cory
    Participant

Cliff,

Thank you for your clarification. I feel sheepish! I hadn’t activated the EventBrite Plugin… Alas!

I will evaluate both and if I need a refund, I will apply. Thank you!

~Cory

Cliff

No sweat. Glad to help! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite instructions deprecated, Swap for Event Tickets Plus?’ is closed to new replies.