Eventbrite import error array

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite import error array

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I have a bunch of events to import into my wordpress website, using Calendar Pro and Eventbrite import. Some events import and some don’t I haven’t been able to figure out what makes it bug. Error message is not helping:

“An error occurred while updating Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again.
    Error:
    Array”

Blog is : http://samysedu.staging.wpengine.com/

Help please

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Michael,

Can you provide me with some eventbrite ID’s that give you this error so I can try it on my end?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Michael
    Participant

7414273291, 7321620163, 7321459683, 7321216957

briancox
    Participant

I am receiving the same error when I attempt to import events from Eventbrite. One eventbrite ID is 7122953947.

Neill

Hi Michael I was not able to produce this error on any of those ID’s, and they seemed to work fine on my end.Can you make sure you have an Eventbrite API key input in your user profile settings first. Go to this URL to retrieve yours: https://www.eventbrite.com/userkeyapi/?ref=etckt.

@briancox
    can you tell me if you are having any issues with other event ids or just this one?

Neill

Michael
    Participant

I double checked the Eventbrite API key, I already had the right one. And tested again and it still didn’t work. I noticed, that the first event I import during the day imports just fine and every event after that one gives me an error message.

briancox
    Participant

Hi, yes I am having this issue on any event that I try. Here are two other examples: 5921295755, 7692102285.
    As a test, I created a brand new event with minimum information and then published it. That event gives me the same error. Here is the id for the test event: 7721682761

Thank you,
    Brian

Neill

Hi Guys,
    Just an update on this. I’m getting a developer to take a look at this and should be able to get back to you pretty soon. If you have any more info to update please let us know as the more info you can give the better. thanks for your patience on this one.

Neill

briancox
    Participant

This reply is private.

Neill

This reply is private.

Neill

Hi Guys, I just want to make sure you both got my PM about getting into either one of your personal setups? If we can get an admin username and password then we’ll be able to work with the error directly and see what going on.

Neill

briancox
    Participant

This reply is private.

Neill

Hi Brian,

Thats totally understandable. If you want to send those details to pro/a/tri.be and mark it to my attention we’ll get you sorted out.

Neill

briancox
    Participant

This reply is private.

Neill

Hey Brian,

We have worked with your code on our end and now have a better way of making sense of the issue with the error that is generated, however, we don’t have anymore of your specific events to play with anymore. If you are still getting this error, would you be able to provide us with some event IDs that are causing the error?

Thanks again and sorry for the back and forth, now that we have everything (with the exception of the event IDs). We should be able to get to the bottom of this pretty quickly.

Neill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite import error array’ is closed to new replies.