Eventbrite image import

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite image import

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lauren.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Hi. Hoping you can help. Whenever I import an event from Eventbrite the image is imported three times … everything shows up and is working correctly, but I have three of every image in my media library.

Caroline

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some issues with your Eventbrite imports here! I’d be more than glad to take a closer look and see what we can do to resolve things on your end. 🙂

First things first, would you mind taking a moment to run through a round of conflict testing on your site following these steps? Let us know if your image problems persist when attempting an event import during conflict testing!

Thanks, and we’ll see where we can go from there!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite image import’ is closed to new replies.