Eventbrite Featured Image Is Not Coming Over to WP

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Featured Image Is Not Coming Over to WP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Samy's Camera
    Participant

Hello,

Recently, my featured image from Eventbrite stopped coming over to WP. I’ve searched everywhere and can not determine what is causing this.

Please help.

Thanks,
    Mario

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mario!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you with that.

Is this happening for all the Eventribe events or just one? Could you please share a link to one of those Eventbrite events?

Also, when coming back please share with us your sys info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/.

Thanks,
    Victor

Samy's Camera
    Participant

This reply is private.

Samy's Camera
    Participant

Hello Again,

I noticed it on a few classes. Here’s one:

http://www.samysphotoschool.com/event/adobe-lightroom-beyond-the-basics-with-natasha-calzatti-la-2-sessions-2/

FYI… I manually added the featured image for this event.

Thanks,
    Mario

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Mario,

Thanks for coming back with your system information.

I tried importing the event in my own installation and it did import the image. If this is happening with a few other events (classes), then it might be an error somewhere.

Are you experiencing this issue everytime you import an event from Eventbrite or just sometimes?

Could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try importing one event from Eventbrite, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us to see if we can spot the problem from there.

If there are no errors showing up, then this could be a theme or plugin conflict. In this case, I’d recommend you switch to a default theme like twenty seventeen and see if the image imports.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Featured Image Is Not Coming Over to WP’ is closed to new replies.