eventbrite can't be activated

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets eventbrite can't be activated

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nahar
    Participant

Hi,

I am getting after I allow the app form the eventbrit http://xxx/eventbrite/tribe-oauth/eventbrite/?code=QBC747XXXMMPJ2IWO3JO

do you have any way to active this add-on ?

Hunter

Hello Nahar,

I’m not exactly sure what issue you’re experiencing as the link you’ve shared doesn’t work – however, it sounds like you have a communication breakdown between your site and Eventbrite.

Check out our New User Primer: Eventbrite Tickets Knowledgebase article; it may help solve the error you’re seeing. Keep me informed on the status of your issue and thanks for choosing PRO!

Nahar
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Welcome back!

We are unfortunately unable to log into your account for any reason, so please refrain from sending over credentials. And just to clear up any confusion – 1) are you having trouble installing and activating the plugin or 2) are you having trouble once the plugin has been installed and activated?

Additionally, would you mind sending over your System Information as a private reply? This may help expedite the process.

Thanks for your patience and have a good day 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘eventbrite can't be activated’ is closed to new replies.