Eventbrite Bookings No Longer Visible

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Bookings No Longer Visible

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Darren Cope
    Participant

Hi All,

This is happening every time there is an update now…

Had this issue before – Managed to clear it by removing all Events Calendar references from Eventbrite (had previous versions secrets, etc.) and reimporting all my events.

Now I see another update released, and eventbrite is no longer showing on my events calendar. Applied updates, but no change.

If I keep hitting F5 on my screen, they eventually appear – Seems to be an issue at the Event Aggregator end, as changes there then correlate to issues.

I have also had the ‘Currently migrating Eventbrite events to ensure proper data is displayed when editing.’ message since the initial update, but just ignored now.
    It’s not a plugin conflict as only ever breaks when a change has been made at the Events Calendar end.

Real shame, as this has been rock solid for so long – Last 3 months have been hit and miss.

Cliff

Hi, Darren.

I saw your “me too” message at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-iframe-not-appearing/

Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Please follow the steps I outlined in my initial reply there but post your findings in this thread — no need to reply to that one too.

Darren Cope
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for the reply.

iFrame now seems to be displaying consistently – Nothing has changed at my end – Has something changed at your end?

Cliff

Eventbrite doesn’t run off our servers, just your own, so it could have been that Eventbrite had some issues or your site did… All-in-all, I’m glad to hear things are working now!

I’ll leave this thread open if you want (or you can mark it Resolved), but please note that threads get Closed automatically after a couple weeks of inactivity. If it does get Closed, please open a new thread, adding your current problem description and also linking back to this thread.

Thank you!

Darren Cope
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

The reason I mentioned it, is that solutions are given in other threads as follows:

“just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address the Eventbrite Imports issue”

Anyway, all working still. I will keep open for another day, and then happy to close.

Thanks,
    Darren.

Cliff

Sounds good. Thanks for the update.

Darren Cope
    Participant

All working again, so happy to close.

Cliff

Glad to hear and thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Bookings No Longer Visible’ is closed to new replies.