Eventbrite Authorisation not Redirecting

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Authorisation not Redirecting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Trudi
    Participant

Hi There,
    I’ve just purchased and Installed Eventbrite Tickets alongside my Event Calendar – but I am having some problems. I have created the App Key in Event brite and input the necessary details into “Settings –> Add-ons APIs”. When i click “Get Authorisation” It takes me to the eventbrite authorisation page, however when I click “allow” it simply redirects to our homepage, and does not successfully show a “Success” message confirming that we’re good to go.
    Can you please assist me?
    Thanks,
    Trudi

Nico

Howdy Trudi,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us. I’ll help you here…

What’s your setting for Auth URL in the Add-On APIs tab?

Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Nico,
    Thanks for getting back to me.
    The OAuth link is – http://goodies.getthegoods.com.au/tribe-oauth/eventbrite/
    I’ve run through the testing guide and still having the same problem – whenever I click on ALLOW in eventbrite, it redirects to http://goodies.getthegoods.com.au/
    Thanks,
    Trudi

Nico

Thanks for following up Trudi and sorry to hear about this.

Can you try to re-generate permalinks and re try the authorization process ? To do so please go into WP-Admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes, that might help.

On the note we are seeing similar issues but still couldn’t find the solution, my guess is it’s related to the auth permalink not being correctly generated in that case the above should fix this.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Authorisation not Redirecting’ is closed to new replies.