Eventbrite and Calendar using Eventbrite payment processing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite and Calendar using Eventbrite payment processing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Karen

Before I purchase the Eventbrite add on, can I just check that it will work with Eventbrite’s native payment processing? I was a bit confused my the message on the page… does this mean it won’t work and you have to use paypal to process payments on Eventbrite? Or has this since been resolved? Or…

Nico

Hi there Karen,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your interest in our products 🙂

As you point out the only methods available via API are only PayPal and Google payments. This is not a limitation on our side, it’s a restriction from EventBrite.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Karen

Thanks very much for your reply.

If I purchase the eventbrite plugin extension but keep the payment using the eventbrite native payment processor will all other aspects of the plugin work ok… i.E. publishing events from eventbrite using the event number in wordpress? This will save a lot time and effort publishing twice. Can I then just add a link to the event on the wordpress event page to go and purchase the tickets on eventbrite as they do currently?

Or could this be potentially be confusing to users in any way?

If using with paypal can users make the purchase all on the website without going to eventbrite or are they bought back to the site post purchase? What is the advantage?

Kind regards
    Karen

Karen

Hello,

I do hope my question made sense, I look forward to hearing your response.

Many thanks

Nico

Hey Karen,

Thanks for your patience! Let me explain how EventBrite Tickets works, and also please review the product video (although it’s a bit outdated) it will show you the big picture → https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-eventbrite-tickets/

So basically when you import an event from EventBrite (or create it from WordPress and then sync it with EventBrite) a tickets iframe gets added in the bottom of the single event view in your site. This means that all payment and transactions are managed in the EventBrite side and not in your site actually.

Probably the best way to know if the plugin will work for you is to test it out! You can go ahead and purchase the products for testing. If you decide they are not what you are looking for, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information take a look at our refund policy.

Please let me know if that sounds like a good plan for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite and Calendar using Eventbrite payment processing’ is closed to new replies.