Eventbrite Additional Options Extension

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Additional Options Extension

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    howtoproject
    Participant

Please reference shift.howtoproject.ca

Our event is now up and running. I don’t like how users have to scroll the iframe, so I searched and found the Additional Options Extension. I install and Activate and suddenly my Eventbrite connection is dead and my tickets disappear. I go to Legacy Import and it can no longer connect from the dropdown, and entering the ID generates an error. Deactivating the Extension makes everything ok again, except the scrolling iframe.

Anyone have a solution for this please? Very annoyed.

Cliff

Hi again. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I was also able to experience the Eventbrite Tickets ticket box not displaying the tickets sometimes even without the extension active.

Are you noticing any trends, such as specific browser, certain event(s), or anything else I can try to reproduce?

howtoproject
    Participant

I only tested in the most recent version of Chrome to be honest. On PC and MAC.

Cliff

I had a privacy blocker installed in my Chrome and it happened for me.

I disabled the privacy blocker and it worked; it also worked in Safari where there isn’t a privacy blocker installed.

Please give it a try in other browsers.

Cliff

Just a heads up: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/eventbrite-additional-options/ has been updated to version 1.0.2

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Additional Options Extension’ is closed to new replies.