Eventbrite add not working

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite add not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve Gaskell

Having bought the add on 7th March I still haven’t been able to get it working. Please help, this is ridiculous, its supposed to help and leverage my time, I seem to spend more time trying to get it working.

Kind regards

Steve

Caroline

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for getting in touch–I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble with Eventbrite Tickets. I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. If you should need hands-on assistance, would you mind taking a moment to log in to your account and submit a post to the appropriate forum for Eventbrite Tickets?

Just in case it might be helpful, you might also consider taking a look at our new user primer for Eventbrite Tickets! You’ll find lots of helpful information there that should aid you in getting started with the plugin. If you’re still having trouble after that, I’d suggest running through our conflict testing steps prior to contacting us–doing so and confirming your findings in your post will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you in the premium forums!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite add not working’ is closed to new replies.