Event will not update in WordPress. Loads infinitely

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Event will not update in WordPress. Loads infinitely

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ian Garlic
    Participant

Hello!

I am having an issue where any attempt to update an existing event or upload a new one through wordpress is failing and just loads infinitely. My events plugin is running on v3.12.2 and wordpress is on 4.3.1. Please advise as this functionality is very important to our client.

Thanks.

Nico

Hi there Ian,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about this issue. I’ll try to help you out on this!

First of all, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

It will also be great if you can access your server error log, as there might be some clue in there. If you are not sure about where to look for them, just drop a line to your hosting company asn I’m sure they will point you in the right direction.

Please let me know about your findings,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event will not update in WordPress. Loads infinitely’ is closed to new replies.