Event Will Not Occur

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Will Not Occur

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

This reply is private.

cliffy
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

cliffy
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

cliffy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

This reply is private.

cliffy
    Participant

Hi guys,

Did you have any luck with these ‘event will not occur’ dates hogging the
    database and slowing down my sites?

Many thanks,
    Heath

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

George
    Participant

Hey Cliffy,

I am so sorry for the belated replies on this and the lack of good news. As stated above, the process of fixing this is in motion but may unfortunately take quite some time to finish.

If all goes to plan, our very next Maintenance Release should fix these problems. That release should hopefully arrive in 2–3 weeks from today (Thursday, June 1 2017).

Stay tuned for updates in your wp-admin and at theeventscalendar.com/blog for news of the next maintenance releases for both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro. You’ll want to update both to their most recent version once the new Maintenance Releases are available.

— George

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 12th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-12th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

cliffy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Heath,

Please accept my apologies for the delay on this one. I’ll update you in this other topic you created.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Heath!

We just shipped a new maintenance release (for the Week of 10th July 2017) that includes a fix for this issue.

You can find out more about this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-10th-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

cliffy
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the heads up on the new update. Please remember that I took the time and effort to send you my database.
    If you had actually bothered to test this latest release with my database, you would know full well that this release does not fix the issue. It may prevent the issue occurring in the future (i.e. stop more Event will not occur: dates being produced), but it does not solve my problem.

Every event I have in my calendar has dozens of Event will not occur dates against them. This results in time out errors in my browser with Chrome wishing to KILL the page.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Will Not Occur’ is closed to new replies.