Event Update Notifications For Registrants

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Update Notifications For Registrants

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ignition Marketing

I am researching to know if the Pro product with Tickets has an “update” or “notification” feature that sends an email to a RSVP registrant of any changes/updates made to an event that the Registrant has enrolled in.

Thank you

Ignition Marketing

also, I have installed your pro product in several of my clients websites with great success, but they are all just simple calendars without tick registrations

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for your interest in using the ticketing part of our plugin suite.

Unfortunately, we don’t have this functionality natively yet.

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/8391186-reminder-emails-for-x-days-before-event

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Update Notifications For Registrants’ is closed to new replies.