Event Times Off By One Hour After DST

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Times Off By One Hour After DST

• This topic has 20 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Greg.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

Hey Barry, thanks for digging into this and trying to figure it out with us.

So this seems that we have a compatibility issue here, which makes me wonder the best way to resolve this. A lot of churches use your plugin as well as the Series Engine plugin. So what do you think?

Barry

I’ve reached out to their team, so hopefully we can collaborate on a fix/figure out a way to smooth integration of our plugins.

Depending on how quickly that side of things moves it may be I can share a temporary fix prior to shipping any longer term compatibility improvements and I’ll be sure to loop back if so.

Greg
    Participant

OK, we are good to go. I reached out to them too, they are friends. He pointed me to this: https://cl.ly/qC9T. I toggled to on, created a new event and all was good. It didn’t fix anything that had already been created, but anything newly created was fixed. I think we are good to go.

In their next release of Series Engine they are going to rename that option as well in the admin to add TEC to it as well.

Thank you again for your help and making things happen.

Barry

Fantastic, yep renaming it could certainly help our users to find it and understand its function.

Glad it’s all sorted 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Times Off By One Hour After DST’ is closed to new replies.