Event time not importing correctly for iCal import (Events Aggregator)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event time not importing correctly for iCal import (Events Aggregator)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again :o)

This time / timezone issue has been fixed in one of the previous releases end April.

The other topic, is it this one?

I tested now this feed again with various results with our latest release which was published yesterday. It updated the events twice, while it created new ones in 3 occasion. This is curious.

I also checked the bugticket, it is still open. I will flag it now to the developers so it gets some attention.

I’d be grateful if you could test the duplication issue with the latest version as well.

Thanks,
    Andras

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that there’s been an update to our Event Aggregator service which includes a fix for the timezone issue mentioned above.

There’s no need to update any plugins to make this work, as it works from our side. Just use the Event Aggregator service as you’d normally do.

Please let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Event time not importing correctly for iCal import (Events Aggregator)’ is closed to new replies.