Event Tickets Pro Custom Options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets Pro Custom Options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Josh

Hi there,

I’m just wondering if on Events Tickets Pro it can be configured to allow the custom ticket data such as meal preference to be edited after ticket purchase?

So the user would be able to login to their account and change meal preference from say Pizza to Pasta?

Many thanks,
    Josh

George
    Participant

Hey Josh,

Event Tickets Plus’s “Attendee Information” feature should work well for this → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/

☝️ Check out that Knowledgebase article to learn about that feature.

As long as you require folks to be logged in to buy tickets, then they can modify their Attendee Information after completing a purchase.

I hope this helps!
    George

Josh

Hi George,

Thanks for the info, this sounds perfect. Is it possible to limit the number of available extras? So say only 100 customers can select a large tshirt?

Best regards,
    Josh

George
    Participant

Good question Josh—at this time our plugins unfortunately don’t support that sort of feature in the Attendee Information fields; “stock” management, basically, or limits.

This is something we hope to eventually roll out in our plugins at some point in late 2017 or beyond, but it’s unfortunately not possible at this time and isn’t coming soon. 🙁

Sorry to disappoint! Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Pro Custom Options’ is closed to new replies.