Event Tickets Plus & WooSubscriptions Conflict

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus & WooSubscriptions Conflict

• This topic has 0 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Brent Kozlowski.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

Hello,

We’ve been experiencing lost revenue due to a conflict with Event Tickets Plus and WooSubscriptions. I’ve reached out to Prospress and they said the ball is in your court.

Considering I’ve been a longtime user of “Events Calendar” and this is effecting revenue I would REALLY appreciate this bug being addressed ASAP.

When can we expect this conflict to be resolved?

Ticket from ProsPress below:
    —-
    Thank you for those login details! I took a look at your scheduled actions and a number of them have failed: https://sistershipcircle.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=failed&post_type=scheduled-action
    I took a look and some of them have an error coming from the Events Tickets Plus plugin. Currently this is a known issue with Event Tickets Plus, which they have listed here as In Progress: https://theeventscalendar.com/known-issues/

The problem isn’t within Subscriptions, so there’s not a lot we can do on our end to fix it, but we have been in contact with the developers of that plugin and they are working on a fix. If you are not using the plugin currently, I would disable it to prevent any further subscription failures until the fix is released.

ksministries
    Participant

Hello Brent they did not deal with this in Version 4.7 I had to pay a developer to patch the problem for us until a fix is released. If you are interested I can share the patch with you. It is basically a small edit to the storage.php file in public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Meta. In between lines 213-220 add the following. This will keep your renewals from being placed in hold status and instead with complete the renewal automatically as it should be. Hope this helps.

if ( ! $transient_id && ‘product’ === get_post_type( $id ) && ! is_admin() ) {
    // Modified at 03/10/7:30 AM ET for conflict resolution of WooCommerce Subscriptions
    // line included with plugin
    //$transient_id = WC()->session->get( self::HASH_COOKIE_KEY );
    // lines created for conflict resolution
    $session = WC()->session;
    $transient_id = !empty($session) ? $session->get( self::HASH_COOKIE_KEY ) : false;
    }

Hi Brent,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As you know, this is a known issue that we are currently working on fixing. ย This thread has been added to the bug report so that you will be notified when a fix has become available.

In the meantime, let me know if the above solution helps to resolve your issue!

Thanks,

Jaime

Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

@ksministries – Just to be clear the code looks like this without the commenting?

if ( ! $transient_id && 'product' === get_post_type( $id ) && ! is_admin() ) {

$session = WC()->session;
        $transient_id = !empty($session) ? $session->get( self::HASH_COOKIE_KEY ) : false;

}
    ksministries
    Participant

Hello. I uploaded the file with the patch already applied – between lines 213-220 hope this helps. The one other thing I did was to up our WP memory limit to 512 MB. But we did this would only because our site has a high number of plugins running together that might need extra time to process certain actions.

You can achieve this by adding these lines on your wp-config.php file (try to add them before the “/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */” line):

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’);
    define(‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’);

You can then save the file and try to process one of these Failed scheduled actions to see if the error persists (take in mind that if it gets processed correctly, the related subscription renewal will be processed).

Best wishes.

Hi Brent,

Can you confirm that this issue still occurs with Event Tickets Plus version 4.7 installed on your site?

We are just doing some further testing and would like to get the full picture here.

Let us know!

Thanks,

Jaime

ksministries
    Participant

Does anyone know if this issue was addressed in the recent update of the Event Calendar?

Barry

It’s unrelated to The Events Calendar, but we believe it has been resolved as of Event Tickets/Event Tickets Plus 4.7 ๐Ÿ™‚

Of course if you are encountering problems even with those versions in place, please let us know.

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ๐Ÿ™‚

Find out more about this release โ€”> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus & WooSubscriptions Conflict’ is closed to new replies.