Event Tickets Plus Autofill Woocommerce Billing form with Attendde Information

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets Plus Autofill Woocommerce Billing form with Attendde Information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pablo
    Participant

Hi, I would like to prepopulate Woocommerce billing info with info of attendde, it is possible to autofill Woocommece form with info on Attendde form?

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Caroline

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for reaching out! The simplest way to achieve this would be to limit your ticket purchases to registered users only, as mentioned here in our overview of Event Tickets Plus settings:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-event-tickets/#login

Setting this requirement and requiring users to register before purchasing tickets will allow them to log in prior to purchasing and specify their own billing details. This setting can usually be found at the following location after logging in:

[yoursiteURL.com]/my-account/edit-address/

Once a billing address has been added to the user’s account, these details will be automatically filled in for all future ticket purchases. 🙂

I hope that helps to get you started here! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus Autofill Woocommerce Billing form with Attendde Information’ is closed to new replies.