Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Josip Almasi
    Participant

Hi there,

Purchased event tickets and event tickets plus.

I wanted to know whether users of my calendar are able to create a ticketed event rather than me going into the back-end to create the tickets through the WP control panel?

Josip Almasi
    Participant

I was hoping that users who create a login to add events into my calendar are able to create the ticketed event through their personal logins and through the add event option?

Josip Almasi
    Participant

Also, with the event tickets plus, i’m obviously needed the 3rd party woocommerce plugin to accommodate payments.

I’m a newbie with some IT experience, but may you please point me in the right direction in terms of what plugin i need from woocommerce and how it is installed into my calendar to coincide with event tickets plus?

Kind regards and thank you in advance.
    ps yes very newbie, but understand stuff 🙂

Hi Josip,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, with Event Tickets Plus, users cannot create tickets on the front end.  That functionality is achievable with our Community Tickets plugin however.

If you go to Add Plugin in your WordPress Dashboard, you can search for WooCommerce and it will be the first one there.  Once installed and activated, it should work with Event Tickets Plus.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.