Event Tickets Not Working – NEED HELP ASAP

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Not Working – NEED HELP ASAP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I am having issues with the plugin. I just purchased it and set everything up a couple weeks ago. It all worked fine then. Now that I am promoting it, our guests are not showing up on the list. I have tried testing it and is says that I should be receiving my RSVP email but I don’t get it and my name does not show up. Disabling themes and plugins is not really an option because this site sees a lot of traffic and I am actively promoting this event. I REALLY need help to fix this. Thank you!

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear this, @David!

When you say the guests are “not showing up on the list”, can you confirm what specific list you are referring to?

Next, can you post your site’s “System Information”? Here’s how to do that ? https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thank you!
    George

David
    Participant

This reply is private.

David
    Participant

Could I please get help with this? The promotions are running and people are still not able to RSVP.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Not Working – NEED HELP ASAP’ is closed to new replies.