Authorization Fails

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Authorization Fails

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

Hey Guys…
    I searched this and saw that some people had basically the same problem. But, we have not been able to fix the problem based on those posts. We are trying to get the authorization to go through with the Event Tickets plugin. It gives us this error…

“The application you’re trying to use has made an invalid request to Eventbrite. Please contact the application developer. ”

Please help…
    Thanks
    Sam

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Sam.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Sam. Reason: Name
    Barry

Hi Sam,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit up against some difficulties.

In the first instance I’d love to double check the exact sequence of events you are following. I’m assuming you’ve followed steps 1-9 as described here and are receiving the error you quoted after pressing the Get Authorization button. Is that correct, or are you seeing this at some other point?

Secondly, would it be possible to see your system information, which you can share via a private reply?

Thanks!

Nahar
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Nahar,

Please do create a new topic of your own and one of the team will be happy to help 🙂

We often find having more than one voice in the same topic – with potentially separate (if superficially similar) problems and people at different stages of the troubleshooting process – can get a little confusing.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Authorization Fails’ is closed to new replies.