Event tickets conflict

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event tickets conflict

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    J van der Werf
    Participant

Hi,
    When updating the event ticket plugin to the latest version I get an “empty response’ notification and the whole site is not working anymore. Deactivating the plugin or roll back to 4.6 solves the issue. I had to roll back the event tickets plus plugin to 4.6 as well.
    I am using the theme Uncode.

Could you please help me out.

Thx for your prompt reply.

Regards,

Johan

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Johan and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the site crashing down on you after an update. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event tickets conflict’ is closed to new replies.