Event Ticket Sales

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Ticket Sales

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard

I am developing a web site for a concert venue. The site uses a third party for ticket sales processor. I need to send a ticket request to the third parties site with a query string and not internally on the site with eCommerce. This must also be easy for my client to repeat, they cannot build a button each time. I like your plugin for my event calendar and I am hoping for a easy solution.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Thanks for checking out our plugins, and I’m glad to hear you’re liking the calendar so far!

Eventbrite Tickets will let you link events on your site to events on Eventbrite. The ticket box that shows up on the event displays the tickets on the Eventbrite event and will take customers to eventbrite.com to complete the purchase. However, Event Tickets Plus is built to use either WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads to handle the checkout and payment process directly within a WordPress site.

You could do a customization to get Event Tickets/Event Tickets Plus or even The Events Calendar to send info to your external system – I would recommend the additional fields feature that comes with Events Calendar Pro or a plugin like Advanced Custom Fields to collect the required information from customers. If you’d like to go this route, our themer’s guide is the place to start, or we also have a list of recommended developers if you’d like to get help with the code.

I’m sorry I don’t have a more straightforward solution here, but I hope this helps! If you have a minute, please do post this request over in our Feature Ideas Forum, which we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Richard

Thanks for answering my question and I re-posted in the feature ideas form as you requested

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting that request Richard! I am posting the link here as well in case other users come across this thread looking for the same solution – in that case, they can cast their vote for the request. The more votes it gets, the more likely it is to be implemented!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread for now, but please feel free to open up a new one if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket Sales’ is closed to new replies.