Event ticket pricing error

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event ticket pricing error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    icekun91
    Participant

Hi,
    The event i created suddenly cannot insert price, it only show FOC and unlimited capacity. And the frontend did not display the FOC ticket. Please advise. Urgent

Thanks

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi icekun91,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Is there only one event with that problem? Could you send me a screenshot of the edit screen?

It’s possible there is a conflict somewhere. Did you go through our process regarding testing for conflicts? Did that change anything?

Waiting for your reply,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

icekun91
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

icekun91
    Participant

Hi,
    Before the debug, i just try change my php version 7.2 back to 5.6 then it work again. May i know the plugin compatible with version 7.0 above?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our plugin is meant to be compatible with PHP version 7.0 and above. If not, it’s a bug. I’m going to report this problem to my colleagues and will let you know.

Thank you for your understanding,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

icekun91
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,
    ow the problem is my backend is can create the ticket after i untick some option from the php7.2 , but the front end still have the issue which is cant generate price ticket. Please advise.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi icekun91,

On my local installation, I changed the php version to 7.2.7 and I managed to create an event with a ticket on the frontend via Community Events and Community Events Tickets. It worked fine. So my guess is that there’s a conflict with another plugin, or maybe your theme.

If you haven’t done it already, could you please enable WP_DEBUG (https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress) and WP_DEBUG_LOG (https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress#WP_DEBUG_LOG) ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

You might also consider using a plugin like Plugin Detective and/or Health Check to do more tests, each of which provide a troubleshooting mode that aims to ensure your site will continue to operate as normal for regular visitors.

Please let me know how it goes,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

icekun91
    Participant

This reply is private.

icekun91
    Participant

Hi,
    I did try only activate default theme,twenty seventeeth plus event ticket plus,event ticket and event calendar, it not work also. I don know when is this start. So now i only can do the debug?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

There’s a question I forgot to ask: what a FOC ticket is?

There’s a third party plugin on your website that I’m skeptical about: The Events Calendar: Frontend Submission version 1.15.0 by XtensionPress. Do you still encounter your problem when this plugin is deactivated? Also, it would be great to know what settings you unticked to make it work on the back-end.

As stated in our Support policy, we can’t touch anything in your back-office. That being said, I understand it’s urgent and you need to find a solution as soon as possible. E<span style=”font-size: 0.875rem;”>ver since you reported this bug 3 days ago, we are doing our best to help find the issue and resolve it and we need your help for this :)</span>

As it worked with 5.6 before, and since you have a deadline, it might be a good workaround to switch back for now. Meanwhile, we’ll keep investigating to understand your problem and find an appropriate solution.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

icekun91
    Participant

Hi,
    Now it totally cannot create ticket at front and backend. I deactivate and activate all plugin, test on by one, even theme also. It not work.This is the error log.

icekun91
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,
    For your information, i try install it on another website(same hosting), follow by test conflict,i have the same issue as well. Is it the new updated file have some error?

Thanks

icekun91
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,
    Thank Gods! I found the root caused this. I don know why all default user roles(subscriber) is not allow to create ticket(i never activate any member plugin). But is ok, this problem can count as solve as long as ticket can be create.

But, i found another issue, please see this http://prntscr.com/khmh3r . The system not allow me to set the ticket capacity, either backend or frontend also. Please advise.

Barry

Thank Gods! I found the root caused this. I don know why all default user roles(subscriber) is not allow to create ticket(i never activate any member plugin). But is ok, this problem can count as solve as long as ticket can be create.

Great!

Are there any further notes you can share on this, though? If there’s a bug when subscribers create tickets via Community Events, for instance, we’d love to fix it and so I’d like to be sure I understand correctly what caused the problem for you.

But, i found another issue, please see this http://prntscr.com/khmh3r . The system not allow me to set the ticket capacity, either backend or frontend also.

OK … if you click the edit icon (the pen or pencil icon to the right of each ticket) can you edit them? What happens when you try this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Event ticket pricing error’ is closed to new replies.